I smell fall
Well with fall approaching and camp winding down I can smell football in the air. As we prepare for the Pitt game I started to get that sick to my stomach feeling. I usually get this the night before game and Im very anxious on game days. I love being able to tailgate and chill out and spend time with my fellow CW's cause they understand that maybe a beer would calm me down...
But really you know what I love about fall... JEANS!!! because Im so sick of shaving my legs every day.. Really I have 3 kids, a MIA hubby and a dog...so for me to shower everyday is a HUGE accomplishment and who really has the extra 10 minutes to shave... Seriously... even Isaiah will say..um Mom your legs are scratchy...yep I gotta shave but right now I have to clean up the yogurt you spilled, change Raya's poopy pants, let the dog out and oh crap wait I forgot to get the garbage to the corner and there is the garbage truck. Then you hear Keke yell...uh oh!! yep she just got into the nail polish and its everywhere and on the dog who just got back from the groomers the day before...
So I will take a 5 min shower and hope maybe tomorrow I will not have to go anywhere and wear shorts... then I think if someone is looking at my legs that close they need help...lol
so Im pumped for jeans...now if I can get into a smaller size that would be even better...
Well its time for me to hit the hay.. SO GOODNIGHT TO ALL MY CW'S AND EVERYONE FOLLOWING...
GOD BLESS THE FALL!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home