More CW mentions and a few other notes....
I have to say this...out of the words of my girl Bianca... Outsiders think that its so exciting and a lot of the time it is. But there are also a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. She is exactly right... Bianca makes me laugh. We met in Cincinnati. She was a track coach. So she takes me out for dinner for my birthday and she says get a drink, Im driving. I say okay.. the waitress comes and I ordered a unsweet ice tea. Biance looks and me and says I said a drink!!!... I said hey my hubby only lets us have water when we go out to eat cause he thinks its crazy to pay $2.50 for tea... she about spit out her water...Its moments like this that make me smile. Because as a coaches wife we really have to rely on each other. If we have a Dr appt or need a ride to the airport its usually another coaches wife who is watching your kids are driving you. We have to sit with each other during the games and cry with when we lose or have a bad season.. and we get to yell and scream loud and hug when we have won a conference championship. They are the ones who truly get where your coming from. Beth sat behind me at Cincy and it was so funny because she would hear me chew out my players and just laugh. She never said shut your butt up but she should have. My son still to this day talks bout her daughter Olivia who I think he may have had a crush on... Katie helped me at our 1st bowl game in Cincy. She held my daughter Keara who was a baby most of the game and was literally my 3rd and 4th hand for the bowl trip. Then I have to tell you about Meg. Wow this woman is remarkable. 8 kids,,,yes I said 8 kids..and a grandson due in a few weeks. She is always on the run with her kids. This woman never fails to have a 7 course dinner packed in a bag at games...LOL.. she is kind and very sweet and always shares her goodies with you. She would let me rant for hours about how I get no help at home. Yep you thought being a coaches wife was living the life,,,WRONG!!! We have to be plumbers when the kids get cars shoved down the toliet. We have to be the garage door fixer when it breaks. We climb up ladders to get the gutters unclog. We do it all...then we get smart and hire someone and try to hide the bill from our coach..lol.. cause he will say... Why didn't you tell me, I could have saved us $200 and done it myself. you reply..yep I know next time to tell you...really you are thinking...damn why didn't I shred that bill...lol. I remember one time saying something to Shannon L about needing something done at the house. She said girl just call someone, Billy will never get to it. She knows him well. Her and her hubby (Paul) were Bill's strength coach at Iowa. She was right. She has this laugh that makes me almost pee my pants and always eager to help out another CW. Bev is a sweetie too... Her eyes... I tell ya I have never seen such beautiful eyes.. She could hug me and it was like I knew everything would be okay. She just has the kind warm heart that you can see in those pretty greens. These are a few more of the BEAUTIFUL WOMEN who I call my sistas in the sisterhood of CW. These are my Cincy peeps and when I get some more time Im going to talk about my SDSU CW's. But guess what...bath and bed time... Im pooped...yep its day 2 of camp so that means of course hubby gone at 6 am and home by midnight... Im just giving small little tidbits of each woman who has supported me and has become my sista.. in no ways can I write a blog and let you know just how much I love these women. I need years to do that and quite frankly I don't have that kind of time as CEO of Inge Enterprises...I hate to say Im a SAHM.. as a CW.... we are literally CEO/CFO, head hancho of our Enterprises...believe that!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home